Milkshake with Nichol
Hello friends! Nichol here today with a slimline card featuring a spotlight stencil inlay with the Big Best Wishes Creative Cuts. The darling Milkshake Stamp Set images are the perfect accent for this bright and happy card!
The 8 1/2" x 3 1/2" scallop panel from the Slim Window Dressing Creative Cuts was die cut from smooth white cardstock. The stitching line to the scallop was masked off with post it tape. Distress Ink colors were stenciled on the panel for a bright rainbow! Additional stenciling was added to the card with a stars stencil.
The Big Best Wishes Creative Cuts was die cut from the background and all pieces saved. The greeting was die cut twice more from smooth white cardstock.
- Bunny Milkshake: Gray Brown, Light Gray, Turquoise Green, Green Shadow, Mid Brown, Beige, Light Beige, Red, Peach Pink, Sugared Almond Pink, Pale Pink, Lilac, Blender
- Donut Milkshake: Light Blue, Blender, Scarlet Red, Pale Orange, Red, Mid Brown, Beige, Light Beige, Light Green, Yellow Green, Bright Yellow, Yellow
- Strawberries: Red, Blender, Light Green, Yellow Green
- Kitty: Brown, Light Brown, Light Beige, Pale Pink
- Mouse: Mid Brown, Beige, Light Beige, Bright Yellow, Yellow, Peach Pink
- Chick: Bright Yellow, Yellow, Mid Brown, Pale Pink
- Dog Milkshake: Peach Pink, Sugared Almond Pink, Beige, Light Beige, Blender, Turquoise Green, Green Shadow, Light Blue, Blender, Red
- Mouse Donut: Mid Brown, Beige, Light Beige, Light Blue, Blender, Bright Yellow, Red
The images were die cut with the coordinating dies and adhered to the background with foam adhesive.
A sentiment from the Donut Stamp Set was stamped above the die cut greeting with black ink.
The card was finished with a scattering of mini iridescent star confetti.
Watch the video tutorial below or click HERE to watch in HD:
Mama Elephant Supplies used for this project:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.