Eggtasitc with Nichol
Hello friends! Nichol here today with a slimline Easter card featuring the brand new Eggtastic Stamp Set, Eggtastic Creative Cuts Dies, and Slim Fancy Fence Creative Cuts Dies paired with a grass border die from the previously released Slim Window Dressing Creative Cuts Dies. I colored the darling Easter images with no line coloring using Tombow Dual Brush Markers. The result it a soft and pretty pastel card perfect for spring!
The images from the Eggtastic Stamp Set were stamped on Bristol Smooth Cardstock with a no line ink and colored in with the following Tombow Dual Brush Markers color combinations:
- Bunnies: 992 Sand, 990 Light Sand, 800 Baby Pink, N00 Blender
- Chicks (and yellow egg): 020 Peach, 025 Light Orange, 933 Orange, 800 Baby Pink, N00 Blender
- Pink Eggs: 761 Carnation, 800 Baby Pink, 772 Blush (paintbrush tip), N00 Blender
- Orange Eggs: 933 Orange, 910 Opal, N00 Blender
- Green Eggs: 173 Willow Green, 133 Chartreuse, N00 Blender
- Aqua Eggs: 296 Green, 291 Alice Blue, N00 Blender
- Blue Eggs & Paint Can: 491 Glacier Blue, 515 Light Blue, N00 Blender, N79 Warm Gray 2
- Purple Eggs: 603 Periwinkle, 620 Lilac, N00 Blender
- Paintbrush: 969 Chocolate
The images were die cut with the coordinating Eggtastic Creative Cuts Dies.
For the background scene, the Slim Fancy Fence Creative Cuts Dies frame was cut twice from smooth white cardstock. From one of the inner rectangles, the fence and a Slim Window Dressing Creative Cuts Dies grass border were die cut.
The "sky" was inked with a couple of shades of aqua dye inks. Greetings from the Eggtastic Stamp Set were stamped along the top of the panel with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
The "grass: was inked with a light green dye ink.
One of the doily lace border frames was adhered to a 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" slimline card base. The "sky" background was adhered inside the frame. The grass border was adhered along the bottom edge. The fence was tucked into place but not glued down yet. The images were all adhered in place as shown. Little dabs of glue were added behind the fencing as needed. The remaining frame was adhered in place to finish the card.
Watch the video tutorial below or click HERE to watch in HD:
Mama Elephant Supplies used for this project:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.