We welcome you to use our stamps for resale of your finished handcrafted projects, but there are a few rules and restrictions we must put forth to protect us and our art.
- Mama Elephant designs are protected under United States and international copyright laws and treaties.
- All artwork must be individually hand stamped and may not be reproduced or copied. This includes photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc.
- Artwork for sale must be hand stamped by the artist personally. Mass production is not allowed.
- Mama Elephant images and products may not be distributed, swapped or sold pre-stamped/pre-cut as a craft supply.
- Mama Elephant images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials.
- All artists selling their creations must assume all liability and responsibility for their work and agree to indemnify Mama Elephant and company from disputes arising from their work.
- Mama Elephant products may not be used in any swap or rental business or any type of for profit business without our explicit consent.
Returns & Exchanges
We stand by our products 100%.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason you may return new and unopened products in their original packaging for a refund or an exchange within 30 days.
We will pay for return shipping if the return/exchange is the result of our error or the products were defective. In order to receive an exchange or replacement, you must provide an order number. Otherwise, you are responsible for any return shipping charges. Please be aware that if you return an item which makes your order total fall below the free shipping amount of $75, shipping charges will be added and the remaining balance will be credited to your account.
Mama Elephant is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, please assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. In other words, don't worry, your info is safe with us! :)
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.